We have on going Senior Accountant
opportunities in San Diego . We've recently placed Senior Accountants in contract and contract to hire positions that have the following skills and experience.
We are always seeking talent in San Diego County available for immediate and short term consulting opportunities. If you're actively seeking a new role and are available to interview ASAP, apply now!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparing financial statements and analysis
- Analyzing financial reports
- Supervising Staff Accountants and other junior team members
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Preparing financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and stockholders
- Maintaining account balances and bank statements
- Managing general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes
- Ensuring compliance with all internal processes
- 5+ years in a Senior Accountant position including progressive work experience
- Active CPA license, highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, Master's degree highly preferred
- Experience with large ERP systems and strong Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
Click "apply" to send your resume to our Recruitment Team and we will reach out to share our current and upcoming opportunities with you!
About Randstad US
A subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.9 billion global provider of HR services, Randstad US provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent placement services each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and client-dedicated locations.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.