A multi-faceted GROWING
Company located in Poughkeepsie, New York is looking
for an experienced and motivated Sr. Accountant
to join their team.
This position will be responsible for the day to day accounting procedures of a fast-paced and fast-growing organization.
This is a full time position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: Poughkeepsie, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Daily Accounting and Cash Management for all of parent companies entities
- Preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Update and Manage schedules
- Prepare and Post Intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Prepare and oversee monthly client billing
- Post journal entries as needed.
- Purchase Orders, COI's, Lien Waivers, Contracts
- Assist in Month End Close, Budgeting and Flux analysis.
- Monitor and Analyze Accounting data
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance,
- 5+ years of experience.
- Thorough experience with month-end close, journal entries, account review, general ledger
- MS Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills and be capable of handling multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Deltek software a plus
- Must be an innovative thinker and motivated to grow!!
skills: Excel, Quickbooks, Deltek
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.