Entry Level Trade Analyst (Degree Required)
- Prepare and execute trade settlement timely for various loan businesses within currency deadlines
- Review of all settlement documentation in accordance with the LSTA and LMA standard terms and conditions
- Maintain and investigate trade related exceptions, such as open payable and receivable balances.
- Communicate frequently with front office, documentation, and accounting and control teams as well as external counterparties
- Monitor general ledger activity in regards to payments associated with trade settlement.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and strong teamwork skills
- Control Oriented
- Prioritize workload efficiently
- Detail orientated individual that can work effectively under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Results driven
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Prior knowledge of loan product or trading operations is desired
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
WLS Trade Ops Team - supporting a few LOBs on closing trades on the LSTAs standard terms (EMEA and APAC included but mainly America)
They process 1000 trades/day, and the candidate will be responsible for roughly 50/day
The training is done 1-1 / side by side / shadowed for the first two weeks until they are comfortable with the expectations
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.