job summary: Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an immediate project-to-hire opportunity for a Senior Accounts Receivable Location:
South, Phoenix Salary Range:
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of Accounts Receivable for the firm.
- Preparation and submission of all invoices
- Preparation and distribution of monthly statements
- Designs and implements automated billing function
- Reconciles subsidiary ledgers
- Aging processing and reporting
- Contractor cash drawdowns
- Supervises staff to ensure efficient processing of information consistent with internal controls
- Performs such other duties as necessary for the successful performance of this function.
- High School Education/GED; collegiate-level with accounting courses a plus
- Three years of accounting experience with at least one year focusing on accounts receivable and one year of experience in an engineering or construction-related industry.
- Must possess a strong background working with computerized accounting systems; experience with MAS-90 a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter.
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org 602-977-1114
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.