HRIS Manager and a HRIS Sr. Analyst needed for a growing and dynamic professional services company in Mooresville. Over the years, this national client has continued to hire great people and this particular opportunity will have room to advance. It is a direct hire role with a base, bonus and outstanding benefits for you and your family.
$90,000-100,000 + 20% bonus and outstanding benefits for you and your family.
location: Mooresville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
HRIS Manager will provide oversight and implementation of all system-wide HR systems. This person will accomplish this by providing exemplary leadership and development of the HRIS team, collaborating with various teammates, and promoting training and education for HR systems to end user system-wide. Oversee multiple HR applications for enhancements. Superior written and verbal communication and high emotional intelligence; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of HR staff and leadership. Supervisory experience of people and projects.
- Becomes a subject matter expert in HRIS/Payroll system functionality and the business practices and procedures that drive system configuration and processes
- Maintains knowledge of system settings and their impact to all users of the system and identifies inter-dependencies with other tasks / applications
- Delivers stable day-to-day operations with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provides assistance to users experiencing technical issues or needing additional guidance and responds to all system inquiries.
- Develops and provides training to all administrative and employee users on existing and new systems/ modules/ functionality
- Implements all HRIS/Payroll system notifications, reminders, workflows, configuration updates, custom xml forms, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business management, technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least two (2) years of technical systems administration, help desk, or similar system administration experience with HRIS, Payroll, or eLearning systems.
- Experience implementing and integrating HR or Payroll systems
- Experience with Ceridian and ADP preferred
skills: Human Resources, Business Systems Analysis, Financial Systems Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.