Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte NC. This position can sit in the University area of Charlotte or Ballantyne.
This position will be with the Allegations and Disputes Employee Relations organization and primary responsibilities will include managing dispute resolution cases.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30.02 - 34.04 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for designing and administering proactive programs and plans related to employee relations activities.
- Provides counsel and assistance to employees and all levels of management in employee or management issues.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Recommends or takes appropriate actions to correct problems including assisting and/or advising management in the formal discipline or termination of employees.
- Provides training to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Conducts termination interviews and compiles statistical reports and information.
- Represents company at various employment hearings (mediation, wage/hour, equal employment, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in employee relations or human resources consulting.
Click To Apply
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.