Do you enjoy working with Fixed Assets and Treasury duties? Then we have the role for you! We are looking for a Fixed Asset Accountant for a nonprofit organization located in Downtown Atlanta. This is a blended role with primary duties focused on Fixed Assets with some Treasury duties to include working with the assisting with some banking duties. The Fixed Asset Accountant will be supporting the business office. The Fixed Asset Accountant should have experience with monthly general ledger account reconciliations, managing day-to-day treasury activities, and tracking fixed assets. This is a contract-to-hire role with working hours of 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Record newly-acquired fixed assets in the SGA sub-ledger in a timely manner
- Track existing fixed assets
- Properly account for the disposition of assets
- Record fixed asset depreciation monthly
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations for areas of responsibility
- Prepare audit schedules for areas of responsibility and respond to audit inquiries timely
- Manage process of drawing down federal grant funds & assist with the preparation of related reports ensuring deadlines are met
- Four year degree; MBA or CPA preferred (not required)
- Three to five years of relevant work experience
- Must have superior , proven analytical and financial analysis skills with attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal, and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with external partners and vendors; excellent written communication skills.
If interested, please send a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Fixed Assets, Treasury
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.