job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Desktop/Server Support Analyst to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Job Description:
The Desktop/Server Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the routine monitoring and maintenance of the production server and network environment.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supporting Windows desktop/server operating systems and technologies including Windows, Active Directory, WINS, DNS, Exchange, and VMWare.
- Virtual Servers, VMWare 6.5
- Serve as Escalation point, systems, storage
- Experience with Windows DFS and troubleshooting and supporting environments with a mixture of storage solutions.
- SQL Database understanding
- Hands-on experience monitoring and operating virtual machine platforms.
- Active Directory, including schema/attitudes, delegation, group policy and design/architecture of Windows domains.
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
skills: SQL, Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.