Responsible for all site level accounting activities including monthly reporting, cash and working capital management, budgeting and external audit. Ensure reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner and support local management team in multiple areas (cost control, cost benefit analysis, administrative organization). Manage planning, monitoring, reporting, and financial strategy.
location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (GAAP)
- Develop and implement internal accounting processes with strong key controls
- Oversee and strengthen policies and procedure to ensure a robust financial system and ensure regulatory compliance with group requirements and with statutory, tax and legal requirements.
- Develop internal control procedures or ensure internal control procedures are adequately, properly documented and regularly reviewed.
- Maintain and develop the labor and material cost controlling system
- Support the annual external audit in a timely manner
- Manage cash at the site and drive working capital reductions
- Assist with the integrations of newly acquired businesses
- Lead the preparation of site level monthly financial statements and analysis of site level accounting statements, reporting to headquarters
- Determination of site budgets and cash and operating forecasts
- Establish and oversee the process to deliver detailed budget and revised budget information
- Accounting focus on inventory, cut-off, and specific transactions
- Play a key role in the assessment of full service operations (costing, profitability, working capital management, cash generation)
- Identify and achieve cost reductions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
- Big-4 or national accounting firm experience is preferred
- At least five years controller experience in a Private Equity owned manufacturing business preferred
- A strong work ethic and outstanding commercial awareness is essential
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, and other MS applications
Please email resume to email@example.com
skills: Internal Controls, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.