Randstad Professionals is seeking an experienced Billing Coordinator for one of the largest Engineering firms in the US. This opportunity would land the selected individual with the opportunity to grow in their Billing skills and professionalism.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Strong self-starter that can learn quickly and hit the ground running.
- Ability to present themselves, work and communicate in a professional environment.
- An advanced beginner to intermediate Excel skill set as well as overall.
- Previous billing experience preferred as would Oracle knowledge
- A strong attention to detail paired with accuracy and ownership
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision (after training).
- Organized and comfortable working under the pressure of deadlines.
Do you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role? Send your updated resume to Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
- Excel Skills are a must
- oracle knowledge is preferred
- Recent Billing experience in a corporate environment
skills: Oracle, Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.