One fastest growing Property Management companies in Broward County is seeking for a strong Property Accountant, this individual will reporting to the corporate controller and will be responsible for the following:
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process monthly journal entries.
- Review general ledger for accuracy prior to month-end close.
- Record and reconcile financial information.
- Responsible for viewing and posting AP and AR batches.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Calculate monthly sales & use tax for Florida properties.
- Produce monthly reporting packages for a portfolio of properties.
- Assisting with the budget process.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- Must have at least 3 year of Commercial Property Accounting
- Proficient user of MS Excel.
- Strong knowledge of CAM setup and calculation.
- Superb communication skills.
- Experience with property accounting software experience.
skills: Cam, Yardi
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.