Ready to put to use what you have learned in your 3-5 yrs working in public accounting. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone coming out of public accounting (preferably Big 4) looking to transition into the corporate world. This high profile position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Financial reporting. If you have at least 3 yrs of large public accounting firm experience and 5+ yrs total experience in an accounting role and you would like to learn more about this opportunity then click on the link below. We are located in Fairfax, VA along the I-66 corridor.
We offer an excellent employee benefit plan including a 401K plan with company match. Beautiful office setting with onsite gym facilities.
location: Fairfax, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements including cash flows
- Perform analysis of assigned areas of the corporate-level and/or consolidated financial statements
- Assist with preparation of monthly & quarterly reporting packages to management and lenders
- Assist with preparation of annual financial statements and footnotes
- General Ledger accounting for multiple corporate-level entities to include debt, share-based compensation, and purchase price accounting
- Serve as one of the key points of contact for external auditors
- Provide ongoing support to the Tax Department for tax provisions
- Identify opportunities or process improvements and drive the implementation of the solution
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- CPA license or candidate preferred
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- 3+ years large CPA firm exp - Big 4 preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls and financial reporting
- Strong aptitude for financial systems, with excellent Excel skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytic skills
- Excellent judgment to appropriately prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.