Our Client is a growing privately held international manufacturing organization, located in the Lehigh Valley, PA. They are looking to hire a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant is responsible for managing the monthly financial reporting close process and record journal entries, work papers, general ledger and budgets within the accounting group. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to fully take ownership and be a critical part of this amazing organization.
location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Job Duties
- Manage the monthly financial reporting close process and record journal entries to account for property level business activities, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Assist with quarterly investor reporting, preparation of capital statements and distributions.
- Assist with compilation and preparation of supporting schedules for interim/annual tax returns.
- Prepare and coordinate operating, capital improvement, and construction budgets liaising with Asset Management and Development teams.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to sub-ledgers/supporting schedules and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist with due diligence requests in connection with acquisitions, financings and refinancings.
- Prepare quarterly and annual debt compliance packages and other corporate schedules.
- Liaise between the Accounting and Asset Management teams to provide financial analyses including operating results and construction data as part of monthly financial reporting package.
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for executives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience including monthly financial reporting close process.
- Proficient in US GAAP accrual basis of accounting
- Proficient in business related software including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience in SAP ( Mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to Cecilia.email@example.com
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: 610-382-9742
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.