Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a high performing Talent Acquisition Specialist
for an immediate opening with a well know professional services organization in Chesterfield, VA. This company is a top performer in their niche and know for the quality service and products. This role is ideal for someone with strong Talent Acquisition, recruiting, and sourcing experience who wants to work in a fast paced environment within a high visibility role and gain experience working across a variety of skill sets and positions.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting for hourly and salaried openings within the company.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships within the organization and with the community, educational institutions and industry associations.
- Develops programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility of opportunities available.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external candidates to ensure we are an employer of choice.
- Works within and maintains a variety of human resources systems.
- Coordinates new employee onboarding.
- Enhances traditional recruiting resources and develops non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Other human resource responsibilities will be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in an industrial environment.
- Previous experience in a high-volume, full-lifecycle recruitment position required preferred.
- PHR or SHRM CP certification is an asset.
- Proficient in the use of an HR systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess strong organizational, problem solving, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Professionally engaging with candidates.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.