Do you have Manufacturing experience & enjoy the feel of a start up or acquisition? This is the perfect opportunity to jump in and get your feet wet while making a true difference each day!
location: Flowery Branch, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 92,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage 10 in Production.
- Start Up/ Acquisition experience & knowledge
- Ensure legal/compliance requirements are met for all locations (i.e. Federal/State compliance postings/updates, required postings, etc.)
- Direct, organize and communicate corporate policy administration. Act as a liaison to communicate and implement corporate-wide policies which include Code of Conduct, Summary Plan Descriptions, etc.
- Manage the Performance Management system to include Annual Performance Reviews, Goal Setting, Mid-Year Reviews and Succession Planning administration.
- Analyze and suggest process improvements for current HR programs/processes.
- Manage talent acquisition for all levels of organizational talent with emphasis on leadership. Manage, build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies and develop/support an efficient strategy to ensure organizational talent is a strength of the business.
- Support worker's compensation and safety administration. This includes working with Motion's Risk department on various projects, compliance/postings and corporate safety programs.
- Provide summary report updates as scheduled and as requested to leadership for worker's compensation, terminations, commissions, LOAs, and compliance.
- Manage FMLA, personal leave, short-term and long-term disability program. Assist with employee inquiries and paperwork.
- Process employee terminations, conduct exit interviews, unemployment administration and manage outplacement services.
- Oversee Corporate benefits initiatives which include wellness initiatives, Annual Enrollment, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- Work with Human Resources business partners, business leaders, and employees to resolve open investigations in order to establish and maintain a positive work environment.
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers and individuals.
- Performs related special assignments as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years Human Resources management experience or 5+ years Senior HR Generalist experience required
- Working knowledge of Human Resources policies and best practices as well as laws applicable to the company's HR, benefits and payroll processes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and to handle sensitive issues confidentially.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
- Previous experience supporting regional manufacturing and/or warehouse facilities preferred.
skills: Bonus Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.