Our WA client is looking for a Assistant Controller. They're a well-regarded company offering, among other things,
- Access to world-class products and talent--this company is a major player in its industry
- Growth opportunities within--the company commonly promotes from within instead of even approaching the outside talent marketplace
- Great culture--easy-going but sharp personnel, flexible hours, spacious offices and nice location as to access and parking, et al.
location: Everett, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
The work will include
- Leadership as to 3-day, compressed month-end close, which includes financial reporting & analysis
- Financial work regarding variance analysis, prep of fin data for quarterly business unit presentations, developing forecasts and annual budgets, fin performance analyses, et al.
- Oversight of cost accounting, inventory accuracy and cycle count activity, account reconciliations, AP and AR functions, Senior Accountant and his/her development into next level, et al.
Preferred background includes
- 7+ years of accounting experience, to include 3+ years in management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or closely related field
- Public accounting experience
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Avante
- Manufacturing, cost and financial planning experience
This client tends to move quickly, so don't wait: apply today or suggest that a friend/colleague do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: Excel, General Ledger, Inventory, Cost of Goods Sold, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.