Securities Litigation Senior Attorney Editor Remote
A major public company specializing in data analysis, information gathering and media has a need for a litigation attorney with 5+ years of experience working as a litigator in a law firm, public company or the SEC, with significant experience litigating SEC actions (both administrative proceedings and in federal district court).
This is a REMOTE position approved to last for 7 months at 25-40 hours per week. There is a strong possibility of an extension. You will work from your own office/home.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 42.16 per hour
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Law Degree
experience: 5 Years
As a Senior Attorney Editor with a focus on Securities Litigation, you will be responsible for independently researching, writing, editing and reviewing documents to provide practical guidance on how best to accomplish specific legal tasks related to securities litigation.
1) At least five years of experience working as a litigator in a law firm, public company or the SEC, with significant experience litigating SEC actions (both administrative proceedings and in federal district court).
2) Keen interest in, and understanding of, the SEC enforcement process and court procedure.
3) Experience in the following areas of securities litigation and enforcement is strongly preferred:
- Insider Trading.
- Securities Offerings.
- Corporate reporting and accounting issues.
- Broker/Dealer and Investment Adviser obligations.
skills: Legal Finance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.