Our client is looking for a dynamic HR Generalist to be part of a growing Human Resources Department for a high-pro?le client within the culinary division.
The HR Generalist will serve as the local subject matter expert on local, state and federal employment laws and compliance requirements while in partnership with the Corporate HR team. The HR Generalist will work closely with local managers to develop an HR agenda that closely supports the strategic objectives of the organization, while building and maintaining a strong local employer brand. This person will identify trends to drive productivity, employee retention, injury reduction/prevention, and employee development to ensure service excellence.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Will provide daily guidance to the local team on HR matters.
- Implement and administer the company's human resources policies and practices.
- Develop and nurture effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders, including the Client and those at Corporate, as well as other regions.
- Provides performance management guidance to management team and employees in the areas of coaching, counseling, career development and employee engagement.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to recommend and develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Extensive knowledge and practical application of Federal, state and local employment laws with a solid human resource skill-set.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive, written/verbal communication, planning, organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- At least 3 years of employee relations, labor relations experience, worker's compensation case handling, and previous experience with employee recognition programs.
- Effectively envision, develop, and recommend new strategies to address competitive and complex business issues.
- HR Certi?cations such as SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR is preferred.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.