Senior Tax Accountant CPA-Branch Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity to manage a team? Are you proficient in tax and ready for a new role? Are you ready to help a global company expand and create a footprint in Cincinnati?
The Senior Tax Accountant Branch Manager could be the position for you. This position reports directly to the Regional Manager.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Senior Tax Accountant Branch Manager is responsible for all day to day branch activity. Day to day team leadership, development and hiring, business development to grow and develop a client base; timely reporting to senior leadership; unrivaled levels of customer service; and technical leadership for business and technical advisement to a client base. In this role, the Senior Accountant CPA-Branch Manager will work with regional management to generate an annual budget and business plans and will be accountable for branch profit and loss.
Primary responsibilities focus on both managing business operations within the branch as well as offering product lines and value-added services to clients - tax, payroll, business counseling, accounting and financial reporting, and financial services.
- 5-7 years accounting experience in a public accounting environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years tax preparation experience (corporate, individual, partnership preferred)
- 3+ years proven experience growing and managing a team
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency including monitoring production and payroll processing; answering technical processing and accounting questions; and client reporting and client advisory services
- 3+ years proven experience in writing and maintaining complex reporting
- Proven business development experience and past track record of generating new revenue.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has a leader's presence with an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive
- Is a detail oriented leader and individual contributor with the ability to "think outside the box"
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field preferred
- Active PTIN required
- CPA required
With questions please contact Alan Tuss: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.