Randstad Professionals is seeking a seasoned Underwriting Assistant for a client in the West End of Richmond, VA.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Complete policy booking and issuance within five business days of transaction's referral.
- Process finance company cancellations and reinstatement requests as per published guidelines.
- Electronically deliver all policies and endorsements within one business day of QA approval.
- Accurately enter received submissions within one hour of receipt as requested by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please send your updated resume to Samantha.Johnson@randstadusa.com
- Two to five years of data entry or related experience required
- Two to five years of related insurance experience preferred
- High degree of accuracy and efficiency in data entry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
skills: Loan Processing, Appraisals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.