Due to strong growth, our client is expanding their internal audit team. We are looking for an experienced Audit Manager to lead the Compliance, Financial Statements, and Internal Controls Audits for the North America group.
location: Hampton, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine the internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- 8+ Years of Internal/External Audit experience required
- CPA/CIA Required
- BS in Accounting or higher
- Ability to travel domestically and international 25% of year
***Compensation is based on experience, education, and certifications.
skills: Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.