AML Consumer Risk Concurrence Analyst
Randstad Professionals has a great opportunity for the right candidate in Finance & Accounting. Our Buckhead client is top in their field and in need of an Operational Risk and Control Consultant who will Develop, analyze, coordinate and implement the LOB Risk Management programs and framework.
Serves as the risk management expert providing leadership and meaningful input to ensure risk data is captured, risk mitigation strategies and controls are developed, and appropriate reporting mechanisms are in place.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
Assures the LOB has adequate processes and procedures in place to effectively monitor and manage risk.
Monitors LOD1 activities related to BSA AML compliance with operational risk guidelines.
Provides thought leadership and expertise in risk management practices and subject matter knowledge.
Assesses levels of adherence/execution and identifies risk/control improvements in areas with high complexity.
Identifies cross-segment solutions and collaborates across multiple areas to identify effective and practical controls and risk management techniques.
Conducts risk and control assessments on a regular basis to ensure function/LOB meets corporate standards that specifically relate to internal operating controls.
Develops project plans, determine scope, lead projects, and verify deliverable with stakeholders.
Interpret results and present findings and recommendations.
Assists with knowledge transfer of resources and processes to other Risk teams.
Assist with projects and assignments to assure full compliance with provisions of Bank Secrecy Act law.
May serve as mentor to other Risk & Control Consultants, as well as lead other teammates in project execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
-Prior BSA/AML experience
- 5 years of work experience including audit, operations, process engineering or risk management
- Strong knowledge of SOX and other industry-related regulatory requirements, and operational risk concepts.
- Professional communication both written and verbal, presentation skills and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Solid knowledge of risk management principles and controls, broad-based business practices, and deep understanding of segment/function business processes, with the ability to assess levels of adherence/execution and identify risk/control improvement opportunities.
- Banking, research or investigative experience helpful
- MBA or advance degree.
- Consulting experience at a corporate level.
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Professional certification or license (ACAMS)
- Actimize system functionality
skills: Risk Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.