Consumer Lending Manager
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Consumer Lending Manager
to join a mutual savings bank north of Boston. As the Consumer Lending Manager
you work will be responsible for the daily operations, management and oversight of the Consumer Lending Department; originating, processing, underwriting and closing.
location: Newburyport, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to)
- Administer consumer lending origination system including training, conducting updates and overall maintenance of the system. Perform quality control on consumer loan files
- Manage the consumer loan pipeline to ensure an efficient workflow, automated and judgmental decision making within the bank's credit policies and same day closings
- Create and implement competitive loan products and services that align with the Bank's sales strategy and profitability objectives
- Conduct training for appropriate retail banking staff on consumer lending programs and services including originating and closing consumer loans
- Participate in internal and external audits and regulatory examinations as needed
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Minimum of 5 years of consumer lending experience - REQUIRED
- Supervisory experience
- Prior experience with automated systems required in order to research and implement appropriate system for the Bank's needs.
- $70- $85K to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Loan Processing, Consumer Lending, Banking Relations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.