A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Web Production Specialist to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Web Production Specialist will be executing against various marketing materials and assets to support business objectives and strategies.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Design and build marketing assets for the Order Express platform that meet the company's strategic and tactical needs, this includes templated banners, emails, PDFs, and landing pages
- Use skills in design, HTML, and CSS to craft content within a content management system.
- Work as business partner to IT group to help QA, UAT, and troubleshoot items within the sprint queue.
- Triage and manage production instances as they surface.
- Self-manage time to complete work to match budget and timelines.
- Assist in defining site strategy in response to user and business needs.
- Act as SME for multiple tools including, AEM, Target, Omniture, etc.
- Review and document existing processes and look for enhancements in work execution.
- Identify trends and insights, and then optimize site performance based on research.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
- Share out results with team members and external partners.
- Moderate design and development acumen.
- Attention detailed.
- Experience working in Workfront
- Experience working with IT partners in agile methodology
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in related field, preferred.
- Understand KPIs to evaluate and optimize work
- Applies working knowledge of design and development to perform varied tasks
- Work on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameter
- Receives general guidance, may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Jessica Beal Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.