Randstad Professionals is seeking a bright, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fulfill a role as a Junior Analyst with a team-oriented, fast-paced, and results-driven employer. The Junior Analyst will provide quantitative analysis of securities on company finances for business leaders. This is a full-time, contract to hire position in the Baltimore area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for processing routine to moderately complex transactions or reconcilements relating to loan or security payments.
- Monitoring of pooled loans to determine non-compliance, communication of information to investors
- Evaluate performance to ensure compliance with stated agreements
- Interacting with other departments as needed.
- Research and interpret all controlling legal documents as issues arise with collateral or bond payments.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of their area of expertise, including Collateral, Securities, Default or Trust Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Banking, IT or related field of study
- 1+ years financial or related business experience.
- Experience with MS Excel including pivot tables and vlookups
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today.
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.