Project / Program Manager (260817)
This role will support Corporate Third Party Oversight and Supplier Assurance Services as they work to deliver major initiatives:
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 51 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for running cross functional projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Escalates decisions to executive sponsors as necessary.
- Organizing the design and execution of the Project.
- Plan and set project goals and milestones.
- Detect and solve project issues effectively.
- Ensure proper project management standards and rigor is applied.
- Serve as single point of contact for project level issues / questions / escalations.
- Prepares and/or provides project reporting, metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Acts as the communications conduit to executive sponsor(s); conducts regularly scheduled briefings/status updates.
- Proven experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across functions and teams
- Listening and gathering customer/user inputs.
- Simplifying complex topics and preparing quick pointed summaries for executives and stakeholders.
- Extensive experience developing and presenting metrics to key stakeholders
If interested Please forward your resume to Jevon.martin@Randstadusa.com to set up an interview
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.