job summary: AR Analyst Randstad Professionals is working with a rapidly growing IT company located near Woburn These AR Analyst roles are entry level roles, and the client will look at someone with light AR or Collections, or Strong Customer Service.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Monthly Delinquency notices
- Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to customers and sales
- Internal and External customer interface
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metric
qualifications: Required Skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.