Accountant - Staff
Join an amazing, growing company in the Salem/Roanoke area! This is an wonderful opportunity to work for an established company that is highly employee focused!
They are in need of Staff Accountant with 1-2 years of experience. Please reach out to me right away regarding this opportunity.
location: Elliston, Virginia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare financial reports for senior management, department heads and parent company.
- Prepare daily order and shipment report.
- Prepare pricing reports.
- Prepare monthly manufacturing variance analysis with explanations to be utilized during month end closing review.
- Prepare account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Assist in month end close process.
- Work with Sales and Marketing executives to manage co-op advertising program.
- Cross-train within Finance department and build-up procedural documentation.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget.
- Provide audit support during annual financial audit.
- File sales and use tax reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess good organizational skills.
- Aptitude for process improvement and problem-solving with limited direction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working in SAP or similar ERP system.
Apply now or email email@example.com
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.