Senior Corporate Recruiter
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
This Contract Senior Recruiter will be responsible for recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of mid to senior level positions. Senior Recruiters are Talent Advisers who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with hiring managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Execute on core recruitment processes as defined by the Service Level Agreement for the role, including managing the process, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and all administrative components.
- Provide high-touch candidate care, including dis-positioning and engaging candidates as appropriate and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity and respect.
- Develop and maintain functional talent pipelines which result in top talent hired.
- Lead strategic discovery sessions with Hiring Managers in order to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan based on service level agreements
- Follow the sourcing process as defined by Talent Acquisition tiered sourcing process, including predetermined sourcing recipe as defined by job family/code
- Utilize digital and video interview platform in combination with telephonic discussions to evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Consult with hiring managers in evaluating and presenting candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting - including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws, which includes underutilization criteria and providing gender and ethnicity information in accordance with regulations
- Clearly articulate the greater than employee value proposition at all times when communicating with candidates and hiring managers
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment
- Work with Recruiting Coordinator/administrator to initiate offer processing including background and drug screening
- Demonstrate best practices and troubleshoot with team members
- Demonstrate diversity awareness and utilize sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
- Prior experience recruiting for corporate roles
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of end-to-end recruitment experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit on both a local and national level for a broad range of positions and with varying levels of senior leadership
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including those of EEO and AA guidelines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques to include: internet, cold calling, college alumni, interactive strategies
- Must possess the ability to develop and manage talent pipelines
- Strong external network within the Twin Cities Human Resources community
- Experience using Taleo or similar applicant tracking system
- Prior search firm experience
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.