Are you an experienced Compensation, benefits leader with HR experience? A busy office in the Galleria area needs you! Fast paced, high profile dynamic individual needed to put in to replace the manual process and update all! $100K+ stellar top of the line benefits and bonus!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 7 to 3
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Participates in, conducts and/or purchases salary surveys to ensure compensation objectives are achieved
- Responsible for meeting Affirmative Action and EEO reporting requirements. Proactively review and interpret results, influencing leadership with suggestions
- Manage relocation program
- Provides management with ad hoc reports from HRIS, as requested
- Plan, analyze, develop, enhance and implement all aspects of compensation plans
- Responsible for managing monthly budget reporting and drafting annual budget proposals in partnership with management
- Ensures HRIS software meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structure and bonus programs
- Provides advice to management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretatio
PTO, 401K, LONGEVITY, 3 WEEKS VACATION. 7AM-4PM WORK HOURS.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.