job summary: Senior Financial Analyst
3 month contract role available
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Leads development of system requirements for Finance and the Controllership
- Responsible for the overall planning and execution of enhancement testing
- Manage the opening, status and resolution of project defects
- Support change management efforts through documentation and training
- Identifies reporting requirements and testing of the reports
- Representing the interests of Finance as a member of the core project team
- Participates in coordination and alignment of numerous in flight related projects
- Communicate pertinent project details, including scope changes and timeline changes, to leadership in a timely manner
- Provide project updates for the Finance community, both verbal and written
Click to apply, immediate position available.
skills: MS Office, 10-K, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.