job summary: Regional Sales Director
Our national healthcare client has engaged our team to find a Regional Sales Director to be based out of the Los Angeles area. The RSD will be responsible for revenue growth and retention throughout the assigned region with a keen eye toward leading the team in all aspects of the sales cycle and its underlying components and drivers.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
We're looking for a strong leader who also has interpersonal skills... the kind of person who brings their leadership and mentoring skills into play to motivate the team to achieve great results.
KPI's you need to bring to the table for this role:
- Leadership that shows by your past achievements
- Solid job stability - 1-2-and-out will not work here
- Stellar track record of successful sales management - preferably in healthcare
- Ideally a background in the Long-Term Care space would be part of your skillset
- Enthusiastic and positive persona that exudes confidence and breeds trust
- Open and communicative style of leadership
- Solid team leader who is also a team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Flexibility on travel - it may be heavy
- Minimum of a BS/BA degree
- LA AREA CANDIDATES ONLY - no relo on the table
The comp for this role is $150K-$175K+ w/20%-25%+ bonus potential as well as benefits.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Google: 919-516-9802 Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Google+
skills: Account Management, National Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.