job summary: Accounts Receivable Clerk
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for a high volume of collection calls.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for AR collections for assigned client list.
- Required to document customer interaction and attach notes in accounting system.
- Compile data and submit reports to the Manager on a weekly and monthly basis regularly.
- Research and address disputes on all payments, credits and chargebacks.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Research and respond to all requests related to the cash application process.
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external contacts.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in collections or accounts receivable.
- Proficient Microsoft Office.
- 10-key by touch.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Details oriented and have the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
$18-$22 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.