Growing biotech company in Alameda, CA is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join their Recruiting department. Recruiting Coordinator will be primarily responsible for scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews. Recruiting Coordinator will be providing support to 3 Recruiters and contribute to creating and maintaining efficient work processes, systems and programs. Recruiting Coordinator will provide professional level of recruiting support background and experience to carry out responsibilities in a variety of Talent Acquisition areas.
location: Alameda, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Coordinate complex interview schedules and assist with candidate travel arrangements and reimbursements as needed.
- Facilitate onsite interviews for candidates and interview panels including greeting and checking in candidates, ordering lunches, and walking candidates out.
- Conduct reference checks as needed.
- Handle administrative needs of Talent Acquisition team as requested, and TA event/meeting planning and coordination.
- Provides support with department recruiting and collecting candidate applications.
- Assure that all aspects of the recruiting process, policies, and procedures are in compliance with employment regulations and laws at all levels to ensure compliance with Company's internal policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining requisitions and recruiting information in the applicant tracking system.
- Assist with completing various Talent Acquisition internal audits (file retention policy).
- Position has ability to evolve into other aspects of Talent Acquisition.
- 1+ years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or Administration
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.