We are looking for a payroll professional to join a top employer within the Westbrook, ME area.
location: Westbrook, Maine
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Performs a variety of support and transactional activities in Human Resources (HR) specifically in the business areas of Payroll and HR Operations.
- Will support data entry into our current system ADP for year end award payments and other duties within the Payroll team.
- Will be responsible for providing assistance to our internal customer inquiries as we launch our new Payroll system (Workday), via telephone and email.
- Has developed skills through training or experience.
- Performs most established procedures and will typically be considered semi-skilled through on-the job experience.
- Work involves prescribed processes with opportunity for creativity and judgment within established procedures.
- Performs duties with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Resolves routine issues with senior staff or supervisory guidance and approval.
- 2+ years of Payroll experience
- 2+ years of experience using Payroll systems
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to respond to Payroll and other HR related inquiries
- Experience using ADP or Workday preferred
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.