job summary: Growing Regional Bank in White Plains is seeking a BSA Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Great work life balance and growth opportunity!
This is a full time permanent opportunity that is inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Research, analyze, and complete EDD procedures and monitor the risk of potential AML activity to ensure compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Perform research and analysis of both personal and complex business customers through public records, media, and other research tools.
- Investigate suspicious activity and complete due diligence for reporting on personal and business customers.
- Maintain the Bank's high-risk customer list and review and update EDD profile on customer file.
- Assists in preparation of various reports, supporting documentation and other assignments for SAR Committee.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years investigative experience or AML EDD experience.
- Basic PC skills: Word, Excel. Web based compliance software skills a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey research and analysis effectively.
- CAMS Certification a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.