Randstad has an immediate need for a Billing Analyst
professional in the Sandy Springs / Roswell area. This person will help with resolving customer billing and collections issues. The ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented individual who will come in and conduct the necessary research in order to validate the outstanding receivables in the receivables ledger. This person will also have excellent phone edicate and customer service skill for following up with outstanding balances and interact with customers, accounting and operations to resolve outstanding issues. Please see details below for more information.
location: Roswell, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible of ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the billing information.
- Proactively investigate payment and billing issues and recommend solutions for billing and operational efficiencies affecting the customer and partner experience.
- Ensure that all the payments are correctly applied in the Billing System.
- Responsible of reconciling billing and/or payment by entering adjustment to the client's records as necessary.
- Review and accurately apply any non-posted payment.
- Answers internal and external customer services calls to handle billing issues.
- Perform appropriate reporting to support the Billing reconciliation activities and monthly closing.
- Proactively collaborate with teammates to comply with internal and external process due dates.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in reporting and/or billing analysis role.
- Intermediate proficiency in Great Plains and Microsoft Excel with ability to perform V-Lookups and pivot tables.
- Proven accuracy in data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet quick turnaround times.
- Expert at team collaboration.
- Demonstrated success in delivery of multiple projects within strict timelines.
- Ability to think creatively and learn quickly in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Project Billing experience is a HUGE PLUS
for immediate consideration please send a WORD version of your resume to email@example.com
skills: Billing, Third Party Billing, Invoices, Government Contract Billing, Time/Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.