job summary: Senior Financial Analyst
Healthcare System is seeking a strong Financial Analyst with Big 4 experience.
location: Ontario, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepare consolidated financial statements including relevant footnotes and supporting roll forwards and account analyses.
- Perform monthly and quarterly financial statement reviews.
- Assist in determination of accounting policies as well as implementation technical accounting guidance.
- Interface with external auditors and provide ad hoc requests from Director and other senior Corporate Finance management.
- Perform site visits of any multi-location hospital accounting functions to address risks.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance.
- Active Certified Public Accountant.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and experience with the preparation and review of consolidated financial statements for quarterly and private filing requirements.
- Ability to identify financial statement risks and implement effective controls over financial reporting.
- Proficient with performing technical accounting research and drafting memorandums analyzing the application of technical accounting guidance.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with Manager and Director.
- Hands on approach to getting the deliverables completed.
- Experience with consolidating reporting tools of any type such as but not limited to organizational intelligence, and Hyperion.
- Proficient in Windows based PC and business software applications, i.e., Microsoft Excel and Word.
Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Email Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Financial Statements, Journal Entries, CPA, Month-End Close, Year End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.