A global technology company in Silicon Valley is looking for a Talent Acquisition Sr Manager . This person will provide recruiting support for our Operations Division in the California Market.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $87,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Essential Functions
- Develops a deep knowledge of the business line and their competitive landscape.
- Partners with hiring managers and Director of Talent Acquisition to develop strategies for local markets.
- Develops and guides hiring managers through talent acquisition processes by maintaining on-going, pro-active communications regarding status of open positions/candidates.
- Establishes position requirements utilizing knowledge of organization plans and objectives, job descriptions and my meeting with hiring managers and/or HRBPs to discuss needs.
- In partnership with local recruiters, work to ensure a superior candidate experience which includes making sure candidates have the necessary information about the company , the role, the local team and the nuances of the role.
- Educates hiring managers as to tools/methods/resources available and proactively provide guidance as to tools and methods most appropriate for their open requisitions.
- Proactively identify candidate sources, using them to build applicant pipelines through a wide array of candidate channels. This may include attending job/career fairs, making college visits, delivering presentations to special interest groups and organizations, as well as utilizing external recruiting services.
- Keep up to date with best practices and trends associated with talent acquisition. Proactively shares this knowledge with the recruiting team to help drive a culture of constant improvement.
- Proactively updates hiring managers and key stakeholders as to status of the search, highlighting key challenges, solutions to those challenges with a focus on steps to be taken for resolution.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence.
qualifications: Knowledge and Skills
Education and Work Experience
- Capacity to train and coach staff members.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working partnerships with other employees, the general public.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and organization sills.
- Ability to organize performance data into reports and present to Executive team.
- Ability to analyze data, establish goals, and drive recruitment initiatives to achieve those goals.
- Adept at working with limited supervision.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business, or 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience for hourly, exempt level employees.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in an exempt, leadership recruiting role.
- Experience working with multiple job boards.
- Experience recruiting for building maintenance, facility engineers and skilled tradesmen strongly preferred. Other like, high volume industry recruitment experience will be considered.
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.