Our client is a fast growing publicly traded company who is seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Manager. If fast paced, high volume and high energy environments are you comfort zones, than this is the opportunity and company for you!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38.46 - 52.88 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Managing the daily activities of the accounts payable department (paperless environment).
- Meeting AP deadlines and ensuring that invoices are being processed accurately, timely, and in an efficient manner.
- Informing upper management of conditions and activities, which may impact department operations.
- Creating and analyzing reports, evaluating processes and workload, evaluating ERP systems, audit, and ensuring compliance.
- Performing year-end 1099 processing.
- Providing training, mentoring, and support to the accounts payable team to ensure individual and team development, as well as a high level of accuracy.
- Participating in/and or leading other assignments and projects as required by management.
- 4+ years of accounts payable management experience
- experience overseeing a staff of at least 7
- experience working in a paperless AP environment, including processing AP and generating reports using ERP systems
- ability to work with individuals at every level in the organization
- advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Self-direction and a strong attention to details
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- high school diploma
College degree in accounting, finance, or business is preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this position please reach out to Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5951 or reply to this posting.
skills: A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.