job summary: Growing Bank in Fairfield County is looking to hire an SBA Loan Administrator
Candidates must have prior Commercial and/or Small Business Loan experience.
This is a full time permanent position inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for coordinating the SBA loan process through the various stages, including application submission, loan approval, and loan closing
- Primary facilitator of loan closing (including documentation) and post-closing
- Work closely with the SBA Business Development Officer and SBA Underwriter throughout the loan process but will be the primary facilitator during the loan closing process
- Work with loan operations for loan funding
- Manage ETRAN
- Facilitate secondary market sales
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in a business field a plus
- 3 years or more in a dedicated SBA operations role
- 3 years or more in a commercial loan operations role
skills: Commercial Lending, Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial Credit Analysis, Commercial and Industrial Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.