Randstad is working with one of our largest clients in the food industry. They are billion dollar company and are one of the leaders in food manufacturing, production and distribution and are looking for and Accounts Payable Specialist.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
· Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
· Data Entry: Enter & Post invoices (up to 180 daily) into computer system
· Ensure invoices are entered into accounting system in a timely and accurate manner
· Process check requests
· Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
· Respond to all vendor inquiries
· Provide reports or vendor/expense research when requested
· Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
· Assist in month end closing
· Ensure that purchases have proper authorization from approved buyers
· Ensure that vendor invoices are charged to proper GL accounts and expense tracking
Maintain files and support documentation as required
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Proven clerical ability in a similar environment
· High School diploma required, college degree preferred
· Strong verbal and written skills in English
· Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and experience in using a higher end accounting software package
If interested, please send resume to Celine.Alcaraz@randstadusa.com
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.