Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
Seeking highly organized and efficient individuals to assist senior level Project Managers. Help manage project plans, budgets, project documentation. Prepare agendas, schedule and attend meetings and take minutes. Required:
- 3+ years project management experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 35.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for leading smaller scale, lower risk projects and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are typically department-focused and/or lower in risk, scope and complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises project plans and budgets, tracks project/budget status, identifies and negotiates resolution of issues, escalating as necessary and ensures project tasks are completed according to established timelines. Interacts with mid-management to create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Participates on project teams to complete more complex project work.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May assist with project risk analysis.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.