Sr. Billing Analyst
Sr. Billing Analyst will be responsible for managing all processes related to customer set up on fuel contracts, projects, stations, and fleet card accounts. Support the close process by preparing journal entries for revenue, rebates, R&M volume and fuel incentives.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supports the close process by preparing journal entries for revenue, rebate/rent accruals, R&M volumes and fuel incentives,
- Prepare and submit all pricing updates to the processing fleet card company
- Process customer rebates per contract terms
- Responsible for generating revenue reconciliation schedules
- Manage all processes related to customer set up on fuel, projects, stations, and fleet cards
- Support Manager with internal and external audits, which includes all required reporting.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating SOX documentation for billing related processes.
- Support Manager with billing analysis, volume and revenue reconciliations during close process
- Provide on the job coaching and/or guidance to junior team members, Billing Specialists and Billing Analyst.
- Review and approve CPI calculations, Fuel Indices, and Gas cost provided by the Billing Analyst
- Liaison between Clean Energy and Pilot Operations team for local facility issues.
- Primary contact to support the sales and marketing team for customer account management for rebates
- Generate the Daily volume report
- Supports the Billing Analyst as backup for CPI/PPI indices calculations and Daily Log review.
- Develops and implements record keeping systems, forms, policies, and procedures
- Identifies and resolves problems and inconsistencies and suggests appropriate corrective procedures.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university, plus a minimum of five (5)years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Billing, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.