Growing transportation company in Burlingame, CA is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join their recruiting department. Recruiting Coordinator will be providing support to Recruiter for scheduling interviews, onboarding candidates, and assisting with open requisitions. Recruiting Coordinator will be reporting to the Recruiting Manager.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 230 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assists operations and corporate recruiting team with sourcing, recruiting, onboarding and system initiatives for openings.
- Assists team in supporting overarching recruitment goals and objectives.
- Writes or edits job descriptions to accurately describe roles for job postings. Assists managers in this process.
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking System and onboarding system to add, edit and maintain notes from recruiting initiatives, initiate requisitions, move process forward and initiate offer and onboarding documents in a timely manner.
- Schedules interviews via applicant tracking system, follows up with interviewees to submit feedback and evaluations in a timely manner.
- Communicates with Hiring Managers when needed for follow up. Provides updates to hiring managers on start dates, questions from candidates and any other questions that may come up.
- Edits, maintains and prepares recruiting tracking report on a weekly basis for senior leaders.
- Assist with planning and execution of recruiting fairs and recruiting events, programs and activities. Coordinates registration, prepares give aways, orders materials and creates a smooth process for success.
- Provide general administrative support to recruiting and HR team members, including database management, data tracking and reporting.
- Assist with making travel arrangements for external candidates when needed. Process candidate expense reimbursements and track in database
- Maintain recruiting calendar for team.
- Order and maintain recruiting supplies and other materials. May support new hire orientation needs for HR Team.
- 1+ years of experience in HR administrative support or recruiting coordination
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.