Randstad Professionals is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for our client in York, PA.
Are you a skilled Accounts Payable professional looking for a new opportunity? Do you pay careful attention to details and complete your work with precision? We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our growing company. You will update and maintain records for over 100 existing accounts and assist with invoicing. You will work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors in the manufacturing industry. In addition, you will also process, review and assure that payments are sent, both internally and externally.
You should have a positive, can-do attitude. In addition to technical skills, you bring a variety of soft skills to the table, including communication abilities and willingness to develop new processes to create efficiency. Your advanced Excel and SAP knowledge will help you complete all job duties with our company.
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Paying vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Paying employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Minimum and preferred qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree or bachelor's a plus
- Previous accounting experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Familiarity with common accounting software such as QuickBooks is valued
- Oracle experience is often a plus
- SAP experience is often a plus
- Strong communication skills and customer service mindset required
- Keen eye for detail is a necessity
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.