A large defense contractor in San Diego is adding a program manager (finance emphasis). Salary and benefits are extremely competitive, and the company will be interviewing immediately! The ideal candidate will have a mix of strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as this employee will have a few direct reports.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead a team of 3-5 analysts
- Create and analyze cost and budget schedules
- Project and program control
- Variance analysis
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Estimate at Completion
- Earned Value Management
- $120,000 - $130,000 base with 7-10% bonus
- Generous benefits, holiday, and PTO packages
- 9/80 work schedule with flexible daily hours/shifts
- Supervisory experience required
- Manufacturing experience required
- Strong analytical skills required (EVM, sales/budget forecasting, bid/proposal and estimating)
- Bachelor's required, preferably in Finance or Engineering
- MBA preferred
- SAP experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills required
If you are interested, please apply directly or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
skills: Budgeting, Project Management, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Program Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.