Supplier Data Analyst
This individual will be responsible for the following
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8:30 to 5:30
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Influence performance based culture through development of analytics, tools and technology leading to
increased transparency, accountability and best practice for the business.
- Analyze business performance reporting with specific commentary focused on business drivers, performance trends, risks and opportunities including innovation items, leveraging all available data sources and reporting tools.
- Conduct research to uncover key issues, benchmarks, and best practices and synthesize findings into recommendations for optimal business solutions.
- Assist with set up and maintenance of national tracking and KPI's based on a specific predetermined formatted tracker in a predetermined format.
- Work with Supplier and Commercial Intelligence Platform team to set up and maintain the Supplier Hierarchy
(SuperGroup, Group, SubGroup).
- Work with suppliers to load historical data and maintain the process and procedures of historical data loads
for all SMBD suppliers nationally.
- Validate supplier prior year histories annually and current year histories monthly. Work with supplier in a timely manner to reconcile differences.
- Consolidate and report quarterly financial performance (GP%, GP$, GP % increase, etc.) for all SMBD suppliers
- Work closely with suppliers to improve sales reporting capabilities by streamlining resource application data into review/reporting.
- Provide analytical support to corporate and regional teams as required for supplier reviews, quarterly business reviews, and on-going business performance management.
- Maintain a predetermined set of standard and advice on new and innovative methods to improve upon the standards.
If you're interested in this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.