Local tax firm looking for an experienced CPA professional to lead, train and mentor their tax staff.
location: Warwick, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation of tax closings, closing of books, reviews and tax preparation
- Prepare Individual, Corporate, Partnerships, LLCs, S-Corporations and Trusts tax returns.
- Responsible for the maintenance and preparation of clients tax returns.
- Conduct periodic visits to client location to assist in tax planning and research.
- Review tax work of staff to ensure accuracy.
- Mentor, train and oversee tax staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- 3+ years of experience within a public accounting firm required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including responsiveness to clients
- Strong organizational skills are required; multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work well independently but also work well with others
- Work to meet timelines.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
Interested candidates please apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.