job summary: Looking for a great opportunity within the oil and gas industry? A position is now open due to a promotion, and they're looking for a strong blend of accounting and analysis chops to come aboard and fill this critical role. They are a global firm and do about $2 Billion in revenue annually, but here locally, they have a family atmosphere with great tenure - people really like it there.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $74,500 - 80,500 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Reviews financial data from business unit(s) and/or region monthly, with minimal supervision.
- Analyzes irregularities and assesses whether financial data is compliant with internal policies and procedures and external regulations.
- Reports findings and interpretations for manager/supervisor's review and liaises directly with business unit management.
If you are looking for an Oil & Gas opportunity that's senior level, you found your next career step. Apply today!
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or similar
- Minimum 5 years' experience within Accounting or Financial Analysis
- Theoretical and practical understanding of US GAAP
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Experience with integrated accounting software
- Good verbal and written knowledge of English (multiple languages preferred)
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations (e.g. calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Apply basic business math concepts)
- Advanced computer skills (MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
skills: Financial Statements, Financial Reporting, GAAP, Month-End Close, Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.